Tuesday 10 June 2014

Birthdays



Today, One Curious Chip is two years old, and I myself am twenty! I decided to take this opportunity to step away from my work for just a little while, and write a short personal post. After the jump I'll talk a little about what I've been up to lately, and I'll probably make vague promises about the future too :)



The past few weeks have been hectic! I finished my first year in college (I miss it already! And I miss the people more!), I attended our end-of-year exhibition, I got my first proper (sorta) job(s), I got going on my motorbike, and had a complete shift of mind in terms of what I want to focus on for the next few months. Between all that, I've been celebrating birthdays, organising mini-reunions with old classmates and teachers, and meeting up with my favourite people as often as I can. It turns out I'm terrible at planning and life is chaotic by nature and basically everything can be summed up in this picture:


A lot of change is on the horizon, in my life and in my work, so expect a few changes to OCC in the not-too-distant future! Some small changes are already falling into place - like my new blog theme! What do you think? - while some of them are going to be much more gradual. I have a hundred things in the pipeline that I can't wait to share with you, from character designs to more pen illustrations, but these things take time! I hope the wait's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!